Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Whole New Blogger Template

Finally!!! My new blogger template is up! It took me days and days to troubleshoot. When I tried to upload my new template, I'll get this:
I googled high and low for helped and found many people encountering the same problem. Some of their problems are solved by helpful people in blogger's help center forum. I thought I had found light at the end of the tunnel. I tried several ways recommended by these people. None of them works. Try, try, try and try. Not giving up just yet. ;P

Then, I thought, could it be my html codes problem? Well, so I created another blog and tried to upload my new template. It works fine!! I think it's gonna be blogger's problem. Still troubleshooting, googling, trying.........

Yesterday, I GAVE UP!

What I do was to transfer ALL (one by one; 45 posts) the blog's post to another blogger. Then, delete the blog. (Yea, a lot of work eh?) After deleting the blog, all the posts and comments disappear, but the blog's address instantly becomes available. Thus, I quickly change my blog's address to alicekwonderland incase someone else takes it.

I apologise for my ugly site for the past few days. I hope it doesn’t offend your eyes. hehe :D

0 comments: