Thursday, April 10, 2008

Find Pants That Fits - Bobo

Okay ladies, first let me say that I feel your pain when it comes to finding pants that fit. If you are one of the women who is convinced that there are not a pair of pants out there cut for your body, trust me, you are not alone. What is it with fashion these days? It seems that finding pants that fit is more challenging than ever. There is not one customer I have worked with who doesn't seem to grapple with finding pants that fit well. From my plus-sized customers to my slender and fit ones, it is never easy.

Look at what our customer got to say:
I am a petite woman. It is nice to see stores carry petite lines, but i still can't find pants that fit me. It's either too big or long. Most petite pants i find have a standard inseam between 29" and 30", that's still way too long for me! ugh! I can hem the pants, but they don't look the same. If I were more talented, I'd sew my own pants, but that's kinda hard!

Thank you Aunty Alice for making this pants that fits really well on me! I love it so much! Great design & workmanship! I'm waiting excitedly for my next tailored pants. Once it's ready, please let me know. :)

0 comments: